Wednesday, February 29, 2012

last days of traveling

Last weekend I got to fly down to Atlanta for a few baby showers, see sweet friends, and hang out with family!  My dear friends Ginnie and Caitlyn threw a shower for me and my mother in law's good girlfriends did as well.  It was such a blast and we feel so blessed and much more stocked up on what we need for the arrival of our boys!

Me with the hostesses! They are beautiful women!

Me and our little men at 29 weeks, trekking along in the 3rd trimester! 
(And check out those adorable handmade onsesies behind! Can't wait for the boys to wear those!)

The ladies in my family: Mom and sister

Grandmother and mother in law


Got to mingle and eat...funfetti cupcakes and good catching up time!


GT friends and little 6 month old Mary Katelyn!

 My sweet and crazy friend Carly who took time out of law school cramming to come :)

My next shower was great too- just not the pictures to show for it!  Lots of amazing, warm women, great food (they knew how much I love petite-fours!), and a fun afternoon!

For now, I'm back in Minnesota and we're having our first actual snow storm of the season.  Insane! And I'll gladly take it!  Really though it's been more of an ice storm with some snow on top.  All the hype has reminded me of Southern snow predictions more than the typical Minnesotans who aren't shaken by any weather.  As I ride out the rest of this pregnancy, I'll be here- hoping the mild weather continues!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you're carrying twins in there. You look AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete