Sunday, April 3, 2011

loves last week

Here are a few things I love and experienced last week :)

Here are the sweet college student friends I am privileged to meet with each week!  I love them :) Pray for them that they keep growing into "oaks of righteousness" and "displays of God's splendor for all to see," (Isa 61:3). 

Here's my preacher man!  Hubs got to preach at a friends' church last weekend.  So proud :)

Date night with my handsome husband!  We went to the 112 Eatery for a DELICIOUS brie cheeseburger and fried gnocchi! Woah. So good.  Then we went to a fun theater downtown to see that "Source Code" movie. 


All the new fabric I got last week...Hubs went with me! So cute.  But he asked the lady at the cutter counter a billion questions (like "How do you cut straight?," "What is a bolt?," "How many yards of fabric do you cut a day?," etc, etc.)

Anyway, here are some close ups.
For our bedroom or living room- can't decide yet

for the living room


I have no idea.  I just love seersucker and can't wait to make something with it! Side note: all the girls I met with had no idea what seersucker was?!?!!?!  I am NOT in the South anymore!  Don't worry, I taught them!



No comments:

Post a Comment