Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everyday winter


Sludge. After 2 months of snowfall, here's what parking lots everywhere in Minnesota are covered in. The wetter, the worse.


And another shot of slightly less sludgy sludge.
Yuck. Not my favorite part of winter by far.

On another note, here's my latest attempt at getting organized- at least with all the scarves I've hoarded since moving up to the tundra. I was getting a birthday card for a friend when I saw these two genius scarf hangers for $2.50 each in the bargain area at Target.
I took lots of this (all our winter gear from scares to gloves to snow pants, etc)
...and it became this:


Bad pictures, but excited for the organization. Hubby was proud though!

And here are all the library books I've ben looking through lately for some new recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment