Monday, September 10, 2012

thank you and welcome.


Thank you Missouri.  Despite all the trash talking, you gave us a big "W" on Saturday.  Grayson and Jackson were again excited for game day and are happy the Dawgs are 2-0.   

And welcome to the SEC.


On another note, the twins are doing well and thankfully getting back on track with their daly schedule.    For the last 2 weeks life has been hecitc. At least for me.  Without a predictable day everything feels more draining and Grayson and Jackson were just out of their routine.  We think it has been a combo of growth spurts, colds, and my supply decreasing and not keeping them full.  So now we're supplementing them after several of their meals and adding in more and more formula.  We need to bulk these guys up!  That seems to have helped and along with the nasal bulb to clear their runny noses, we seem to be a little more back on track.  

But in the midst of the chaotic weeks, I was at a breaking point so my wonderful, amazing, selfless, husband send me out to dinner and then told me to check into a nearby hotel.  It. was. incredible.  Eight hours of sleep and no babies crying! That was Friday night.  Didn't I marry a good one?!  So thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment