Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5 weeks

The boys are 5 weeks now and have crossed into their second month of life.  They are awesome!  And now they're both hovering around 6 pounds!  I can't believe how BIG they seem now :)

realizing that the world was not made for double strollers!

Jackson yawning

and in his most comfortable position!



Andrew took me and the boys out for ice cream and for a walk around Lake Johanna

Hubby workin' away with his boy on his shoulder


The day they turned ONE month!


(what it was really like...)








I made these little onesies in the last leg of pregnancy.  They are still working on filling them out!



1 comment:

  1. love them! and the onesies! they are too cute! :) and yes, the world was not made for double strollers! LOL!!! I love reading this and remembering! :) even the pics of trying to get shots of them together. I have so many of those shots! :)

    ReplyDelete