Sunday, September 18, 2011

atlanta wedding

Hannah and Elliot, our great friends, got married this weekend! We flew down to GA for a whirlwind weekend cramming in time with family, friends, wedding duties, and celebrating these two tying the knot. We loved it.  

Hubs falling asleep (with iphone in hand) before we took off on Thursday

And now, I'm on the couch and about to crash.  It's 10pm and my eyes are heavy.  But the lack of sleep was worth it all!  

Hannah is one of the women who first shared good news of Christ with me.  I never had heard or thought about a relationship with God before.  He was an etherial nebulous reality, but not part of my life.  It was during my freshman year in college that Hannah befriended me and we grew in Christ together.  She was in my sorority: LITB forever. 

Hubs knew Elliot well since he'd lived in Minneapolis.  They were great friends, roommates and co-workers.  Hubs also knew Hannah's family well.  So with many many connections I'm leaving out, we were both thrilled to pieces when they announced their engagement and we had an excuse to visit the motherland again before winter.  

The wedding was beautiful: bride, flowers, sunshine, dresses, songs- everything!  I loved getting to be a part of it all!  I thankfully also got to see so many great mutual friends I hadn't seen in years!  So great.



cute luncheon cookies

amber enjoying her oreo mini cupcake

nail salon- man asleep mid-pedicure.  Hannah and I are both trying to get our men to go!

1 comment: