Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Viva Mexico

We flew out of Mexico Monday morning.  Sunny, warm, bright. We flew above the clouds almost the whole way back.  Then we could see Missouri and Iowa with all their corn fields.  Then I knew we were getting close to home when everything was white again.  It was crazy to take a 3-4 hour flight and be in totally different worlds.  I pulled out my puffy warm jacket and replaced my sandals with flats as we headed off the plane in Minneapolis.  Here are some fun memories from our quick trip to Playa del Carmen.  And by the way, my husband is the greatest, isn't he?! What a great surprise!

The first morning we got there

Hubs!

We saw iguanas everywhere!

Beautiful!

The resort

Taking a break from the beach

Climbing around the rocks and ruins

Another camouflaged iguana

The resort had its own flamingos

Palm trees everywhere

Yummy food! This was french toast and granola 

The resort lobby at night

We love traveling, warm weather, beaches.  I can't believe we got to go.  It was so fun

No comments:

Post a Comment