Wednesday, February 23, 2011

under the weather and over the seas

Boo.  The flu, colds, coughs, sneezes are running rampant up here.  Along with snow.

I've already gotten stuck in unplowed roads twice- Sunday night and Monday morning.  Yes, when Andrew was out of town.  Thankfully my nice staff team and random strangers were kind to help and neither ended up being a huge ordeal.

But sadly my scratchy throat has morphed into coughing, fatigue, and general ickiness.  Hoping though that it goes away soon.  Like really soon.  We hop on a plane tomorrow for India. 14 hours of uncomfortable seats, no personal space, airplane Indian food and recirculated air sound exponentially worse with feeling sick.  So we're praying I'll be feeling better by tomorrow...

I am however, very pumped about the 70 degree weather I'll soon encounter.  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment