Wednesday, December 11, 2013

that was just the 5k

Well, that last post was timely.  That verse would carry me through the next week! Actually the next day while I was about to take Jackson to the doctor for his stomach bug and Grayson to check in with the pediatrician about his lack of weight gain, hubby was snow-blowing the driveway and had a little accident.  I'll spare you the semi-gory details.  He came in and said, "Sara, don't freak out.  I'm hurt, but I'm OK.  Can you get a towel to soak up the blood?" Wow. Ew.  Anyway, later that week he had surgery to repair his finger, which is all in tact now and healing.  So really God was preparing my heart for the marathon that was ahead.  Then the boys have started getting a couple of hives after they eat and we're wondering if it's a food allergy or what.  Just running the race.

Aside from all our medical issues, here's what we've been up to in the last month:
Enjoyed our last times playing outside before the bitter cold

         
Traveling to Georgia for Thanksgiving

Taking the boys to their first Georgia game. Dawgs won!

What we've been thinking on:
What we've been eating:

No comments:

Post a Comment