Thursday, October 18, 2012

visitors and visiting

Lately there have been several people coming in and out of town here.  For me and the hubs its been time together...time a part...time together...on repeat.  Here we are at the apple orchard before Andrew was in China (woah, right?!) for a week last week.



And to prevent me from a major breakdown, my parents flew in town to help out while my other half was literally halfway across the world.  Plus, you know, they were beginning withdrawal symptoms from Grayson and Jackson.  

Picked up Mom and Dad then headed to lunch.  Queen Gram

Gram and Grandpa letting the boys play with each other

Sweet Gray all smiley on the bed

Gram and Grandpa Link with their favorite kiddos

They got a jumper for us...but it only worked in the bathroom so we may be bringing it back:(

At least Jackson was entertained for a little while!


Mom fed Jackson

While I had Gray

I LOVE this picture!  Dad was so sweetly entertaining and keeping the boys quiet while Mom and I did some shopping.  We were running late and you would have never known it.  Gray and Jacks love their Grandpa (plus all the toys and books he went through:))!

Once Hubby made it back in town, his parents flew in (literally like 12 hours later!) so we could scurry off to a Bed and Breakfast for some quality couple time.  It was wonderful, and I'm sure the in-laws were LOVING the grandkid time sans parents!  

My handsome hubs at our B&B 

They love their Sophie teethers!

Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment