Friday, August 17, 2012

the grandparents visit

Grayson and Jackson were excited to see Gram and Grandpa Link this past week. Andrew and I had staff training all week and having my parents up here allowed me to go to some of it.  Plus it was super fun to see them and have some adults to hang out with during the day :)

Grayson with Grandpa!

Grayson enjoying his fist!
happy grandparents :)

Jackson

Grayson

Mom helped me make some cookies...

Ha, but these weren't any ol' cookies.  These are lactation cookies.  They were chock full of oats, flax seed, and brewers yeast- all ingredients that supposedly help with your milk supply. Weird, I know right?  Well I thought why the heck not? They're healthy and I eat a TON these days so its always nice to have an easy snack around. Plus if they do help, great!

We stopped by the farmers market

and had fun bath times! (me and Gray)

precious Grayson

and goofy Jackson
These 2 pics this makes me squeel inside :)

And here are all the kiddos under 10 on our staff team! Woah! Something is clearly in the water up here in Minnesota!


1 comment: