Wednesday, July 18, 2012

summer days

It has been amazing weather up here this summer.  I love having my husband around and being with my little guys.  The days can feel so long at times, but to think that July is over half way done is crazy.





Lately, Andrew's been on a cooking kick.  Woah.  Pigs are flying.  But really, it's been so nice.  I used to have the Food Network on all the time (I used to hate silence and needed background more- things change with kids though!) and he saw this chocolate cake that he really wanted to make.  I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but this is so good!  And to me the icing is what makes it!  Tonight he smoked a roast and it too was great.  It's been such an incredible blessing having him not only help with the kiddos, but even with meals. I often think what I would do without him!






1 comment: