Friday, June 11, 2010

visiting Georgia, part 1

We made it back to Minneapolis a few days ago. And its been drizzly and in the 60s since (what!?) So since I've been inside, I thought I'd post some pics from our trip. I love finding pictures I forgot we took! There are a lot of them so here's part one:

Welcome to LaGrange, GA. There's not much to do there. But they had their first annual Music Fest this summer! So naturally, we had to go! here are my fabulous parents and me and Andrew all there.

And...here's all of the 30 other people there. So though it was a nice thought, I'm not so sure this town is big enough (or cultured enough). I must say we did have fun there before the sky opened up


So the next day we had to take advantage of the lake! Mom, Dad, Andrew and I set out on the water. Here are a few from that day:

Andrew and Dad on the tube, relaxing after a bumpy ride! Mom wasn't letting them get by with an easy smooth run!


And the hubs broke out his phone while I was skiing and got these...
And he conveniently got this one too! This was right before he fell when Mom cut the engine after I fell! So really both if us went down
More pics to come from our GA visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment